|North Bay Battalion|
|Owen Sound Attack|
|Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds|
|Acadie-Bathurst Titan||Baie-Comeau Drakkar|
|Blainville-Boisbriand Armada||Cape Breton Screaming Eagles|
|Chicoutimi Sagueneens||Drummondville Voltigeurs|
|Gatineau Olympiques||Halifax Mooseheads|
|Moncton Wildcats||PEI Rocket|
|Quebec Remparts||Rimouski Oceanic|
|Rouyn-Noranda Huskies||Saint John Sea Dogs|
|Shawinigan Cataractes||Sherbrooke Phoenix|
|Val-d'Or Foreurs||Victoriaville Tigres|
View the schedule in PDF format.
The Portland Winterhawks will raise their Western Conference championship banner to the rafters when they open the 2012-13 season on Friday, September 21 at the Rose Garden against the Seattle Thunderbirds at 7 p.m.
The Western Hockey League has released the complete 2012-13 regular season schedule, with the Winterhawks set to play 11 games at home on Fridays, nine on Saturdays and three on Sundays. The venues for all games will be finalized later this summer after the Portland Trail Blazers’ schedule is released.
In addition, the Winterhawks have three matinees with 3 p.m. starts set: the annual Daylight Classic with the curtains open in Veterans Memorial Coliseum on Friday, November 23 (the day after Thanksgiving) against the Kootenay Ice, then 3 p.m. starts with the curtains open as well on Monday, January 21 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day) against Spokane and Monday, February 18 (Presidents’ Day), also against Spokane.
Below are other highlights of the 2012-13 schedule:
• The Hawks have their first six-game homestand of the season from Oct. 20 – Nov. 6
• The second six-game homestand will be from Dec. 29 – Jan. 11, including the annual New Year’s Eve game against Seattle beginning at 8 p.m.
• The team’s longest road trip will be six games through the East Division from Oct. 5 – 13
• The Edmonton Oil Kings will be in Portland for a rematch of the WHL Final on Feb. 27, and the Kootenay Ice will be in on Nov. 23 in a rematch of the 2010-11 Final. The other games against visiting Central Division teams will be Red Deer (Nov. 6), Medicine Hat (Nov. 17), Lethbridge (Jan. 18) and Calgary (Feb. 6)
• The team will play three games in three nights on five occasions this season: Sept. 21-23, Nov. 9-11, Dec. 7-9, Dec. 14-16 and Mar. 15-16
• The regular season finale will be a home game on Sunday, Mar. 17 vs. Spokane.
Season tickets and 20- and 12-game ticket packages for the 2012-13 season are on sale now. Visit winterhawks.com or call 503-236-HAWK to reserve the best seat locations.
Join our emailing list to get the latest Winterhawk news.